CFE 223 - Printable Version

+- (https://6mmarc.com)
+-- Forum: 6MMARC DISCUSSION (https://6mmarc.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: 6mmARC Ammunition and Reloading (https://6mmarc.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: CFE 223 (/showthread.php?tid=627)

CFE 223 - gorillamotors - 04-21-2022

I am looking at buying some more CFE 223. I see a lot of websites that sell 8# jugs from $200-250 but you can only pay by bitcoin, cash app, zelle, or venmo. From reading other peoples experience with these paying services you will NOT get any of your money back if SHTF with the seller. I have found a few sites that use the same pay services but also include paypal. I use paypal all the time but still I am a little worried with those websites. Where have you guys buy your CFE223 lately?

RE: CFE 223 - JoeyWallStreet - 04-21-2022

Brunoshooters.com has it in stock right now. Only problem is you have to buy it by the case. Some would argue that’s not really a problem though…

RE: CFE 223 - gorillamotors - 04-21-2022

$515 for 10# is crazy stupid. Price gouging.

RE: CFE 223 - JoeyWallStreet - 04-21-2022

It’s about what I pay per pound for stuff on the shelf in the Pacific Northwest.

RE: CFE 223 - grayfox - 04-21-2022

Stick with known good vendors. Even a paypal account I won't do, got burned by them 3x in less than 1 yr a while back.
All of the venmo/cash/zell/bitcoin ones are doing, you won't ever see your money again regardless of if you get your powder. Some folks who have used zelle (usually a reputable bank to bank service) have reported that Zelle said basically well you signed on to the exchange so there's no refund to talk about...
Even for Zelle, which I use from time to time, I do it only for people I know. Plastic for buying goods/services.
A reputable vendor will take visa/MC/whatever cards, so even if they don't have that powder in right now you're safer off sticking to them for when the powder does show up.
Bronwies, Hodgdon, powder valley, midsouth etc all have had CFE show up from time to time lately, so just keep an eye out.

ps, ammoseek will show you who's got what.

RE: CFE 223 - alwie - 04-27-2022

(04-21-2022, 06:21 PM)grayfox Wrote: Stick with known good vendors.  Even a paypal account I won't do,  got burned by them 3x in less than 1 yr a while back.
All of the venmo/cash/zell/bitcoin ones are doing, you won't ever see your money again regardless of if you get your powder.  Some folks who have used zelle (usually a reputable bank to bank service) have reported that Zelle said basically well you signed on to the exchange so there's no refund to talk about...
Even for Zelle, which I use from time to time, I do it only for people I know.  Plastic for buying goods/services.
A reputable vendor will take visa/MC/whatever cards, so even if they don't have that powder in right now you're safer off sticking to them for when the powder does show up.
Bronwies, Hodgdon, powder valley, midsouth etc all have had CFE show up from time to time lately, so just keep an eye out.

ps, ammoseek will show you who's got what.

Yep!!!