8 lbs of LeverEvolution !
Went to my local HARDWARE store today , they had a keg of LvrEvolution for $ 192.00 - snagged it !

Will be trying it with the Speer 90 grain bullet soon in 6-Grendel
I scored one from a vendor that caters to the trap shoot guys last Thursday for 155.00.

The weird thing is they don't sell primers, Im set on those for awhile I have 12000 small rifle magnum primers and a bunch of regular small rifle and small pistol.

These folks have become my go to store during the panic times like we are going through right now. I keep this place uber silent as most people do not think they do anything besides shotgun.

But man do they have some nice shotguns, you could buy a nice truck for what some of them cost. It's a little drive to get there, about 40 min. but it's all highway most of the way.

Good for you on your score!
If you can not see the tyranny of having a gun ban enforced by men with guns... Then you fail to understand why the second amendment was written in the first place.
I used to have a great place like that in Beavers Bend OK but then it got commercialized and disappeared overnight Sad

I’m down to my last 1400 small rifle mag primers - starting to get anxious....
(09-07-2020, 08:37 PM)Pig_Popper Wrote: I’m down to my last 1400 small rifle mag primers - starting to get anxious....

Yeah, this is the choke point. You can substitute bullets and powders to some degree but you have to have primers.
Mr. Pigpopper, any info. on the speer 90 gr.s you mentioned last year, likes -dislikes. I just got a box of the 90 gr Hot Cores, anxious to give them a try.