Arc build done
At midnight on the 4th of July I read about the 6arc and decided I wanted one for mid range paper/steel (1000 and in) and thin skin hunting inside 400 aka deer and antelope. Put together an idea in my head and it ended up like this.

Geissele upper and SSA e x lightning trigger 
Proof 20 inch barrel
Ventum suppressor
Poverty pony lowers I had on my shelf
Smoke composites buffer tube, stock, buffer plate, grip and handguard as well as arca playe (had to support a Nevada company!)
Microbest chrome bcg with JP enhanced 65 bolt
Springco buffer spring and noveske buffer
Spuhr Mount
Bushnell forge optic (had laying around)

Shot today for the first rounds, Hornady match stayed just over an moa, 1 round had a random gust of wind that threw it to 1.5. Hornady hunter shot 1.5.

Berger 105vld hunters with varget ranged from .5 to 1.5 loaded from 25.5 to 27.4. between 27 (.5)and 27.2 (.94) shot the best groups at 100. Will probably load 27.2 since it was 105 at the range today and I'll only be shooting in cooler climates. Velocity was 2630 and 2650 average for the 2 so velocities seemed better then book, brass had very light ejector swipes but nothing I wouldn't run, this was also virgin brass and I have another few thou longer I can run before mag length is an issue.

Fun caliber to shoot, almost no recoil and pretty accurate so hope it maintains that out to distance!

Attached Files Image(s)

Nice report, yeah think you'll like how it doe with those 105's.
I was sitting/shooting in shade under the awning the other day at the range but it was 101... way too hot for our here in Va!!!
The 105’s and 109’s I have loaded and shot at 1,000 have done very well. Definitely sub moa when the wind cooperated.