New 6mm ARC Ammo Source
Copper Creek Cartridge Co.

https://coppercreekcartridgeco.com/produ...a7fa965c23
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal
Good find Old Bob. I’ve not heard of Copper Creek before but will have to give them a try, especially since I’ve been clamoring for a load with the Barnes solid copper bullets.
Interesting. They have a load for the 112 Match Burner and it runs 2740 while their 105s run around 2800, so I guess it works. It's a generally available bullet.
#FJB
I ordered a couple of boxes of their 90gn ELD-X ammo. Wanna see how it shoots in my AR & bolt gun. If it shoots sub MOA, I'll reload that bullet. I've got a 600 of 'em.
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal
Interesting, & Somewhat surprised someone established a relationship to acquire components, primarily brass has left me a bit surprised. If the average reloader were able to buy virgin brass I would not find this so surprising.

Look forward to this business doing well & another copying there business model to one degree or another. Thinking Star-line brass in the next ammo business to follow.
....keep in mind that the velocities obtained were via a 24" tube based on their data specs listed.

....I wouldn't be surprised that any brass manufacturer currently making 6.5 Grendel brass would be the 1st ones to start offering 6ARC brass, even more surprised many aren't already doing so. I don't know if the NGSW decision to go with the SIG Fury cartridge had impact on that, but IMHO, the civilian market is by far the larger potential market than a DoD contract. Granted, the DoD contracts may have a "guaranteed" quantity built in to it, along with a specified timeframe, but unless that cartridge was adopted services wide, it remains a smaller and specialized order. I am hopeful the interest in the civilian markets continues its rise in popularity across the sport, hunting and competition arenas. There are alot of MSR platforms out there that need feeding ;-)
It does not make sense to me for the SIG Fury to replace the 5.56 Nato round and the Fury is significantly heavier