Soon to be arc owner from vegas
Just learned about this caliber and jumped in. Waiting on parts for the build but looking forward to joining the community and learning from y'all!

Have a few spare ar lowers so going with a gas gun, 20 inch proof barrel, jp enhanced bolt.

Starline brass, ordering some berger 105 hybrids since I love how the 215 hybrid works on game.

Not sure on powder yet, main goal will be hunting antelope and mule deer to replace my overkill 300wm lol.
Welcome aboard! A 20" should do you well, Hornady has their data online at least they have for a while now...
I've had the 103 eldx in my 20" ARs at the high 2600's, 2675-90, with Lever, which is an excellent powder. The 105's should be somewhere around there too. The Hornady 105 Bthp needs to be seated a bit deep due to its kind of stubby ogive, but a berger vld will give you room.
I have a 105 Berger vld load but for a bolt action, where the pressures can go higher, 2720 for a 22" length.
If I scale it down to gas limits and 20", you could be in the 2660-70s, my ballistics says you're 1000 ke out to around 350 give or take... at higher altitudes of course maybe longer.
This is all with Lever powder.
Sweet, I have some lever powder from a while back when I was loading for grendels. Will test a long with varget and 8208. Everything I've read seems like this little cartridge is that it loves to shoot and just find a powder that meets your velocity requirements and go.
Lever gives some of the best velocity. Varget has great consistency but lower velocities. I have some 105 Hybrids inbound to test.

Best of luck.