Hornady "Black" and "Match" Factory Ammo - Hmmm!
I'm going to be loading some ammo in the next couple of days, still prepping the brass. I will tear down a factory 105 and do a weight check and compare the powder to some of the ones I have. I have CFE, Lever, ARComp, and a few others. I will try and duplicate the load if I have the right stuff. I would also like to try H335, I did some .223 heavies the other day and everybody told me it wouldn't work. well the damn things started printing 1 MOA at .4 and .7 grain suggested above max load, as their was no data to go off of. No real signs of pressure except a very slight flattening of CCI 400 primers, the Winchester primer ones had no signs.

I won't be able to get out to the range with these until Saturday because it is going to rain all week. I will keep you all updated as to what I find.

I will shoot these out of my Faxon barrel to keep it on par with everybody else's numbers, that Odin barrel just flat out gets very good velocity numbers
If you can not see the tyranny of having a gun ban enforced by men with guns... Then you fail to understand why the second amendment was written in the first place.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hornady "Black" and "Match" Factory Ammo - Hmmm! - by Dino11 - 10-26-2020, 03:09 PM