Big Game Powder in Gas Gun
Thank you both for taking the time to reply. I appreciate your advise on what powders and bullets are working well with this cartridge. I happen to agree with your opinions too. 

I should have mentioned my stock of bullets and powder already include the go to powders you mentioned for heavier bullets as that’s all Im interested in shooting for now. I’ll be staying between 108-112 grain bullets. The 112’s being matchburners and various makes in the lighter ones. I’m literally just starting to ladder test, fire form, and playing with seating depth. The Big Game is something I wanted to try once I have established a good performing combination of components using known load data because its $33 per/lb by me. If it performs similar to LVR or CFE223 then it would be a cheaper alternative. Basically just trying to help the 6 ARC community get one more option for a good powder while tinkering and having fun doing it. 

Just looking for advise from anyone that has had experience loading the powder with this cartridge. I might have to resort to QL or the other one to try and develop a load but I know those aren’t that accurate with the little ARC case.

Messages In This Thread
Big Game Powder in Gas Gun - by Burt Gummer - 08-12-2022, 01:30 AM
RE: Big Game Powder in Gas Gun - by Old Bob - 08-12-2022, 03:21 AM
RE: Big Game Powder in Gas Gun - by CZ527 Guy - 08-12-2022, 10:56 AM
RE: Big Game Powder in Gas Gun - by Burt Gummer - 08-12-2022, 10:08 PM