6mm ARC specific reloading equipment
Add to your list above, 2 shell holders. RCBS has a number, maybe #12? idk, I use the hornady shell holder #6, same as the 6.5 grendel.
Either mfr shell holder will work with any of the other mfr die sets (at least the ones that I know, the ultra-high$$$ ones, no idea!), just make sure to stay consistent on your setup. 1 shell holder for the die, and 1 for the priming tool (I use rcbs, it's manual but I want to feel the primer seating in).
Some Hdy 1-shot or other lube for the depriming/sizing die. Or that brass will stick!!

But yeah. Aside from particular powder (maybe useable for others - depends on you), bullet, brass shell holder and dies, all the rest is common stuff to any reloading.
Make sure the primers are small rifle, cci450, cci#41, fed match/AR 205's, Rem 7 1/2, avoid the thinner SRP's like the plague.

O, and he should have a trimmer, that may need a grendel/6Arc holding plate, depends on the type of trimmer he uses. I use the rcbs trim pro. And a set of calipers that track down to the 1/1000th ".
For inner chamfer get a "VLD" one, it makes for a more harmonious inner seating angle.
To paraphrase Tom Selleck.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 6mm ARC specific reloading equipment - by grayfox - 08-25-2022, 11:42 PM