6mm ARC specific reloading equipment
(08-28-2022, 04:16 PM)CZ527 Guy Wrote: While perhaps more than needed this amounts to the tools I rely on less the priming tool, powder thrower, scale & press

The far right is the 6.5 grendel trimmer that is easy to set for the 6mm ARC as well.

Just to the left of the trimmer is a RCBS competition seater that is good though not my preferred bullet seater.

To the right of the cartridge is the Mighty armory die that ill whole heartedly recommend.

The cartridge up front with the split neck Can be real usefull for determining bullet seating depth.

Collet neck die behind that I rarely use

Next left or To the left of the cartridge is the Whidden full length bushing click adjustable die.While this works very well I quickly grew to prefer the Mighty Armory die.

To the far left is the Whidden Seater that I am quite fond of.

Back right is the Hornady bullet puller for when things do not go quit as planned

next to the left is the Lyman case prep tool generally used for inside & outside case mouth deburr / chamfer.

Below is the Redding #12 competition shell holder set that can be helpful in setting up the head space when sizing.

On top of the redding shell holder set is a Whidden Head space measuring tool that I really like for verifying & comparing resized case to a fired case. I generally aim for .002" Head space clearance & with out this head space gauge, that .002" clearance would be difficult to accurately verify.
I received a Whidden Head Space measuring tool for Christmas for .308.  Just started loading for .308 again as I had been working with 6mm ARC for several months.  Wow, this thing is as handy as pockets on overall.  It is so much more convenient than my calipers. I recommend it highly.   Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
RE: 6mm ARC specific reloading equipment - by pavementends - 08-28-2022, 05:30 PM