Resizing 220 Russian
I found a website that has lapua 220 Russian in stock. Is it worth it to resize these cases or should I continue to just use former factory hornady brass? My accuracy is great as is, just wondering how involved the process itself is and if there are any downsides to 220 Russian.
5.6 x 39 is a good option 6.5mm Grendel is better in many ways IMHO.

https://www.powdervalleyinc.com/product/...endel-100/
Midway has Lapua 6.5 Grendel if you want to take out a 2nd mortgage.
#FJB
Would be curious to see what You think of the Lapua 6.5 grendel brass? Not sure Id go Midway pricing though PV pricing may be a bit easier to swallow. Lapua is defiantly a step up. Only you can decide if it is worth it for your purposes.

If you can get by without an additional fire forming step needed in converting 5.6 x 39 this is more of a clear cut choice from my perspective. If you have the time & resources to convert the 220 R, there is a cool factor, - but form fit function perspective Ill take the Lapua 6.5 G with current market options every time.

another source to consider
https://www.brunoshooters.com/mm5/mercha..._Code=7732
I didn't follow your link CZ to see that PV had them in stock - and I checked them Saturday. Looks like the Lapua boat arrived and wasn't nearly as stocked as it was in late Jan/early Feb. Grabbed their last 500 of 123 Scenars.

I personally have had great success with Lapua 6.5 G brass in 6.5 G. I started with 300. Lost 20 or so by not finding them and with 11 firings (all near max loads), have just lost another 20 or so due to verticle neck cracking. I don't anneal and I do use an expander ball. I checked all the pockets with a gauge after the last firing and still have not lost a single one due to loose primer pockets. I don't worry about the neck cracking while firing since the bullet is released before it cracks and there is no impact on accuracy or the crazy Sds I get with SW Precision powder.  I reckon, though, that the neck down to 6mm will probably impact neck life (and I'm not in the crowd that believes I can properly anneal in a basement or garage).

From a weight consistency standpoint, Hornady Grendel brass is laughable in comparison. Around twice the standard deviation from the mean with some serious outliers.  I can't find my notes, but I figured I'd have to cull 20% of Starline weight outliers to get it close to Lapua consistency. (and I won't bring up Starline's primer pockets).
#FJB
...TBH, converting 6.5G brass is the easiest and most cost effective method if 6ARC brass/ammo isn't available. Converted 6.5G brass can be loaded "as is" with your selected dimensions/charge weight/projectile and is ready to go. The performance will be so close to using a 1x fired case the difference will be negligible (in my experience). Once your chamber dimensions have been determined from a fired case or cerrosafe casting and dies set up accordingly, there really won't be a need to fireform 1st. You save on primers and powder that would be necessary if you were to convert 220 Russian, 7.62x39 or PPC brass that requires the additional step of fireforming to blow out shoulders and body to match your chamber......not to mention your time.
I have converted 6.5 grendel 7.62x39 and 220 russian all from Lapua. The easiest to convert is the 6.5 grendel then 7.62x39 and lastly the 220 russian. I would pay a little more for the Lapua 6.5 grendel because the 220 russian is a lot more finicky to convert than the 6.5 grendel or the 7.62x39 brass. I just finished converting 250 308 Lake City brass to 22-250 brass for a friend of mine. Boy was that a pain in the ass.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid". Sgt Stryker
I concur with others here. Go with the Lapua 6.5 Grendel despite the cost.

If you do neck up some 220 Russian brass to 6mm, make sure the case length fits your rifle's chamber. Because the headspace is so short, you might get erratic primer detonations. To keep the case head up against the bolt face, you'll need to seat the bullets out to just touching the rifling in your barrel (you'll need bullet comparators & a 6mm ARC case to establish seating depth). Another option is to size up to 6.5mm & then size the neck back down to 6mm just far enough that a false shoulder is formed to give you a temporary headspace location before fire-forming. It's a PITA to do all that work, but sometimes when Grendel brass is unobtanium, it's your only choice.
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal