Hornady .243 6mm 105 Gr Match Bullets
Creedmoor Sports has 100 count Hornady .243 6mm 105 Gr Match Bullets on sale. Decent price...

https://www.creedmoorsports.com/product/...id=1qDyZ6B
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal
That is a good price. Have you tried these bullets at long range?
(07-15-2022, 11:03 AM)Stonegables Wrote: That is a good price. Have you tried these bullets at long range?
No. I don't have any of these match bullets but I do have a couple of hundred rounds of Hornady Black ammo I need to shoot eventually so I can have brass for reloading. When I do get around to reloading 6 ARC, I want to use hunting bullets. Probably 103gr ELD-X or 95gr SST.
Bob there is also a 100 gr sierra tgk, bc is 0.515, tipped gamechanger.
I'm maybe going to use it instead of the 103 eldx. Both seem pretty good, the tgk gives me that extra 20-30 fps to get up to the next node, in varget no less (bolt action).
(07-15-2022, 09:55 PM)grayfox Wrote: Bob there is also a 100 gr sierra tgk, bc is 0.515, tipped gamechanger. 
I'm maybe going to use it instead of the 103 eldx.  Both seem pretty good, the tgk gives me that extra 20-30 fps to get up to the next node, in varget no less (bolt action).
Thanks grayfox. That is one I've considered but can't find them anywhere. Sierra 90gr TGKs are plentiful though.
yeah, hornady seems the only guys who are plunking out bullets with any regularity.