Odin Works Tuneable Gas Block vs Superlative Arms AGB
Hi all. New to the forum. I’m in the process of building my first 6 ARC, an 18” gas gun. I’ve settled on the 18” DMR profile barrel by Odin works and it comes with their tunable block. I already ordered an SA AGB as I didn’t know the barrel came with a block. I was wondering though, which of these two might be a better option. I will be running this build with a suppressor. Thanks in advance.
For suppressor I would go with the superlative one. For some reason I didn't really like the odin GB. The biggest advantage of the SA is that it will vent gasses forward for you, and tunable, which helps your rig run better under a suppressor. It actually can vent/choke either way, the forward vent is what they recommend for a suppressor.
The Odin tunable block is functional but is a PIA. You need to remove a set screw to make adjustments and then thread it back in when your done. In addition to being a PIA, little things like that screw are easily lost when your making your adjustments on the shooting bench.

I personally prefer the Superlative design above all others.
#FJB
Yep, the SA AGB is far and away better than the Odin tunable block.
FWIW, the SA gas block is easy to adjust. But for my 20” +2 Bartlien barrel shooting supressed it sits right in the middle of the settings. Probably didn’t need it.