Jefferson Updates
Sad 
When is the last time anyone has heard from Jefferson Outdoors? I'm really interested in what their lead times are.
(09-24-2024, 08:30 PM)DeadEyeSly Wrote: When is the last time anyone has heard from Jefferson Outdoors? I'm really interested in what their lead times are.
Chris replied September 16 stating only that I would be added to the waiting list.

Instead, I ordered the hinged bottom metalĀ from Oregunsmithing (in stock)

http://www.oregunsmithingllc.com/
I got an email today saying it should be 2-3 weeks.
Granted, it was about a year ago, but I bought the blind floorplate for mine, and it was delivered in about a week. Maybe nobody wants those and they had stock on hand?
I just noticed that the hinged floorplate option is not on their site anymore.
My hinged floorplate from Oregunsmithing arrived yesterday.
(10-02-2024, 06:04 PM)300BLK Wrote: My hinged floorplate from Oregunsmithing arrived yesterday.
Does the release on the front of the trigger guard seem like it would be easy to bump? The thing that made me want the Jefferson was that it was on the inside of the trigger guard.
(10-02-2024, 03:13 PM)DeadEyeSly Wrote: I just noticed that the hinged floorplate option is not on their site anymore.

(10-02-2024, 09:59 PM)DeadEyeSly Wrote:
(10-02-2024, 06:04 PM)300BLK Wrote: My hinged floorplate from Oregunsmithing arrived yesterday.
Does the release on the front of the trigger guard seem like it would be easy to bump? The thing that made me want the Jefferson was that it was on the inside of the trigger guard.
No, it needs to be pushed rearward to clear the floorplate to release.