Anyone try a 7 twist 6mm BHW?
Has anyone tried a 6mm 7 twist Black Hole Weaponry barrel? Lurkers are free to respond!

My 8 twist standard profile 18" 243 LBC is still going strong at somewhere between 5.5-6k rounds. I've gone back to it for my practical AR match (out to 700 yards) since the MD has been making it harder the last few months and my 7 lb 16" ARC is just a little too hard to handle for what it needs to go through now.

I loaded up some 95 gr VLDs with Varget and got MOA or better accuracy with a Magneto strapped on across 1.5 grains. Ended up at 27.8 gr at 2550 where the best SD is. It's real nice and soft shooting (I can see everything), has more than enough for 700 yards and goes exactly where it's supposed to (unlike my experience with 95 gr SMKs back when Sierra actually used to make them).

I'm probably going to put at least 150/month through it moving forward and ride her until she craps out, but in the meantime, I'm contemplating ordering a 7 twist ARC or 243 LBC (I think he'll do a .136" boltface these days) next time there's a sale, but just wonder if anyone has actual experience with his polygonal rifling at that twist rate - it's a relatively new offering for him in 6mm. 

I'm probably going to go with another BHW for this application since he can do a "National Match" contour which is 1" diameter from the extension to a mid-length gas port (and then go to .75") - that'll put another half pound or so between the magwell and bipod where it rides a bag on a barricade and suck up more heat on fast strings - just debating if I should stick with an 8 or go to a 7 so I can do the long sexy 105s and up if I want. TIA!
#FJB
I have a 20" BA Premium DMR that is 1/7 twist. I was convinced I got a lemon so I bought a McGowen to replace it.

Come to find out last winter when I was re-assembling it, the face of my upper was off so far I had to remove all of the coating from the face to get it square.

So now I'm toying with buying another upper and BCG to try the thing again.
SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM
^^^ This got me thinking... had to look but yeah, I have the same but in an 18", 1/7 BA barrel, the DMR...
Seems to shoot ok, haven't shot it a lot, my uintah-22 and 20" monster take up most of my time in the Arc.