Hello there
I'm from Arizona. The screen name is a play on what my occupation in the mil was before retirement and to remember my routes as I started off as an Infantryman first.

US Army 2O year career regular army, deployed to OIF twice and OEF once. Am a graduate student of Gunsite 223 Defensive Carbine & 250 Defensive Pistol. And I occasionally do gun golf.

What brought me here were some of the hits on Google while searching on the subject of doing a 12.5 mini recce in 12.5, and swap that upper when the need arises in place of my 11.5 SBR. I was recently bit by the recce bug and tried to turn my lightest AR10 into one also and realized that at 51 soon to be 52, lol nope not anymore. I believe firmly that the 6 ARC has the potential to be the GOAT cartridge in a GOAT rifle setup to be as close as possible to a do all. Just my personal opinion though.

And yes, I do reload and understand that this will be a primarily reloaded cartridge. I see that there are some area specific threads so before I jump in asking in new threads, to look just in case. 

Thank you for having and I hope to be able to help someday if I can.
Welcome aboard QM! Easy-going bunch here, and at 52 you are still a "youngun" but that's ok.
Welcome to the forum Quartermaster_Rifleman