Speer Grand Slam Bullets 243 Caliber
Speer Grand Slam Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243 Diameter) 100 Grain Jacketed Soft Point ...

Thought these bullets might be great for the 6mm ARC for hunting antelope, whitetails or feral hogs. I've not used them in 6mm ARC but have used Speer's 150gr Grand Slam in 270 Win on antelope. At 150gr it was a bit overkill. Exit wound had intestines & half the stomach hanging out the huge exit hole the bullet made. From those results, I figure the smaller 100gr .243" bullet might be just about perfect for antelope from a bolt action rifle. They'd probably work OK from an AR as well but I hesitate to use soft-point bullets in ARs. Grand Slams have a pretty decent performance rep ...

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/101983109?pid=230810
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal
I'm running about 2750 fps with 100 gr. projectiles. Makes them good to about 300yds. The Grand Slams have a simi pointed shape, so 200 t0 250 is about max range with adequate energy for antelope and deer. My Howa has a 20" barrel. You will not likely get 2700 fps in an AR, so range is even less. The big problem here is the wind, you'll have a lot of wind drift at those speeds. I've shot a fair number of antelope with a .243 Winchester. It works to about 400 yds when the wind isn't blowing hard.
If you want a lead tip-100, I'd suggest the 100 sierra BT (0.434) or the hornady 100 btsp (0.405), better BC's. Even speer has another one, a regular boat tail, not the grand slam.
The hornady's are around most of the time, and sierra's are in stock right now I think...
I've switched to the hornady in my 243, it has enough speed that the 0.405 doesn't give up much, but it's a bit tougher bullet with the cannelure/interlock ring and all. ~2950 out of my newer 243.
The 243 on whitetails has worked fine for me, shorter 243/6mm-Creed barrels and ~2830 MV or so, out to 150 yds is all I've taken them (in the past).
The problem I had with the100 grain grand slam bullets I tried was the outside diameter taper. Very base of the bullet was largest & just below the cannelure was .0006 smaller or so. My impression was the base of the bullet was resizing the case mouth resulting in nearly no neck tension on most of the bullet. Was not impressed to the point of contacting the company. When I was told this was within their specifications I promptly gave up on the Grandslam due to difficulty achieving neck tension.