Hodgdon LVR
Over the weekend I loaded up some Berger 90 gr. boat tails behind Lever evolution. It was a max load of 30.6 and the results were consistent sub MOA at 100yds. I was only testing so I didn’t have a chance to shoot at longer distances. Have you tried this combination before? What results did you get?
Hi Bill!
I've had good luck with Lever in 2 different 6 ARC's
in my 20" 1-7.5 breel running 28.2-28.4 I get real consistent reults with Speer 100 HPSP
and with 95gr. Sierra HPBT Match.
From both testing and reading Lever appears to be in the top 3 for most AR15 phanatics.
I'm 72 and mostly hunt Coyotes and pigs I do get a thrill ringing a gong at 600 yards'
I'm having alot of fun with mine!??
(11-30-2023, 05:57 PM)gman4709 Wrote: Hi Bill!
I've had good luck with Lever in 2 different 6 ARC's
in my 20" 1-7.5 breel running 28.2-28.4 I get real consistent reults with Speer 100 HPSP
and with 95gr. Sierra HPBT Match.
From both testing and reading Lever appears to be in the top 3 for most AR15 phanatics.
I'm 72 and mostly hunt Coyotes and pigs I do get a thrill ringing a gong at 600 yards'
I'm having alot of fun with mine!??
Hey gman, I’m also shooting a 20 inch 1x7.5 barrel. The 6mm arc is a fun project for me. The conceptual design has been around for twenty years but this is now a sammi spec cartridge So many wildcats came out after the introduction of the 6.5 Grendel, I was always hesitant to go down that rabbit hole. From what I’ve experienced with Leverevolution it definitely meets my velocity needs. If this is a DMR cartridge for the military. In the future I think we’ll see some amazing scores at the National Matches. Especially in the long range service rifle category 
The 6 arc is a great cartridge, I’m glad to hear you’re having a lot of fun with yours!!
Lever is the only powder I use for 90, 100 & 103gr Bullets

Super low SD, top speed and plenty of accuracy