You Tube Channels
I just started playing around with the 6 mm arc. I’m trying to expand my knowledge on this and what the rest of the world is experiencing. 
Do you have any favorite You Tube channels or similar sites that have trusted information? Currently I enjoy Ultimate Reloader and Johnnys Reloading Bench. How about you?
Not a u-tube but this forum has a wealth of real-world experience, and the members who post, you can ask followups of. I'd say it's the best source. Several highly accomplished shooters, plus some middle-of-the-roadies (like me lol!). I've watched JRB and he has some good pointers but it's spread over all different calibers.

(Shameless plug for this forum!!!)
(11-02-2023, 03:34 PM)grayfox Wrote: Not a u-tube but this forum has a wealth of real-world experience, and the members who post, you can ask followups of.  I'd say it's the best source.  
Absolutely! I look forward to delving into the forum. I do miss the days when the monthly edition of Precision Shooting would arrive. Sitting back with a cup of coffee and enjoying the articles from some amazing writers. The internet provides an instantaneous plethora of information and siphoning through it can be time consuming and daunting.  
For me, I’m just playing with 6mm ARC. I want to see its potential. It looks like a fun project.
Welcome aboard if I haven't said it before.
Yeah, not to knock the vids too much, I find myself watching them from time to time, but tbh I don't remember much of what they say. On here there are some very good shooters, and I learn a lot from them.
Most of what you find in a youtube video can be condensed into 30 seconds or less or better yet a forum post or two. A couple pics with some text or a table or two would suffice. Most of the Youtube vids are PAINFULLY long
(12-06-2023, 02:52 PM)Diesel Pro Wrote: Most of what you find in a youtube video can be condensed into 30 seconds or less or better yet a forum post or two.  A couple pics with some text or a table or two would suffice.  Most of the Youtube vids are PAINFULLY long

And before we start, don't forget to hit like and subscribe, because its people like you ......
#FJB
(11-02-2023, 01:04 PM)Wild Bill Wrote: I just started playing around with the 6 mm arc. I’m trying to expand my knowledge on this and what the rest of the world is experiencing. 
Do you have any favorite You Tube channels or similar sites that have trusted information? Currently I enjoy Ultimate Reloader and Johnnys Reloading Bench. How about you?

My experience on YouTube and 6mm ARC information typically ended up with guys shooting custom guns with really long barrels (26" - 28" barrels). Interesting, but a bit removed from most of the gas guns (typically up to 22" barrels) and a very few other commercial bolt guns.

I periodically keep looking. I like .22 Pinksters reviews, but he typically stays with guns chambered for the .22 LR. Occasionally he does some center fire reviews, but they were few and far between.