New User First Post, first 6mmARC
Bought a used Uintah Precision bolt action upper that fits on AR-15 lowers. It has a 22 inch barrel and came with about 2000 rounds shot and still shoots very good. Right now I use it on a Diamondback Firearms lower from my 300blk, that is my primary deer gun. I bought an Arken SH-4 4-16X50 GEN2 to go on top. The plan is put together a 16 or 18 inch AR upper and build out a precision lower for them to share. This setup is primarily for the range but got some 103gr Elite Hunters to use on deer, hogs and hopefully some coyotes I have around.
Welcome aboard BDC! Yeah those uintah's, I have one as well they are plenty good. In the 6Arc it should be good for several 1000 above the current status. They are really good shooters.
As a hint, in a purely "just in case" you might want to go to their site and order some repair parts for the bolt, since they are the only makers for it. Not that I expect you need it, but "just in case." Just put the little pack up on the shelf when you get it. I'd hate for Murphy to spoil your rig out of the blue.

You've got several options for an AR barrel. There's also the 6Arc sponsor of this forum, Sixfive arms also known as "rexus"), they have a thread section on here. They have some great barrels and values.

My uintah shoots the eldx, and a couple handloads, into <0.5"/100 yds when I'm not too shaky.

For the 103's, you can use either varget or lever powder (I've had good results with both) or others, get the hornady load data for bolt action to go by. Also they have gas gun data, which operates at a lower limit (52 ksi vs ~60ksi) due to limitations on the AR mechanism.