12.5” 6 Arc
I built this today as a budget build and to tide me over until the Bartlien barrel is finished. I’ll take it out to 600 tomorrow am if I can get it on steel.
[Image: IMG_1970_jpeg-3054933.JPG]

Attached Files Image(s)

Nice. You shouldn't have a problem.
Please let us know how she does. Including muzzle velocities DOPE. Happy shooting.
I am your uncle!
Shot the 12.5” out to 600 this am. Grabbed a cheap scope in an LT QD mount off the shelf and threw it on. First round was 1.5” high 1.5” right at 320 yds. Got lucky. Moved out to 600 and with the cheap 1-6 couldn’t spot splash. Threw a Viper PST in an LT mount on and when back to 320. First round 4moa low, adjust, center punch the target. Out to 600 and first round 1/2 moa low. Next 3 rounds stacked in same spot just off the 6” steel. Adjusted and hit a center punched shot.

I really like this little gun. The 105 black box ammo averaged 2,326 fps which I will take from a shorty. The 105’s needed @ 16 moa from 320-600. I switched over to the 108 eldm load and had to take 4moa off at 600.
Nice. Sounds like fun. Thanks for the update.
FWIW, the 12.5” Faxon barrel is still on sale for $137. After shooting this one and seeing the accuracy I would recommend grabbing one just because. It isn’t dimpled for the gas block but so far it’s not an issue. Also, the barrel has yet to show any copper buildup. My breaking was clean after first shot and after second shot. No copper so cleaned after 3 shots. Still none so I shot 25 more rounds. Cleaned it when I got how and there is no copper showing on the patches.
Great info. Have almost identical pistol rig but don't have a range beyond 300 yards.
Faxon 12.5 and 16 are very nice.
I have Wilson Combat 18 also to be adle stretch her legs. Loading my own with Berger 105 VLD hunts.