Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plans for 6ARC forum products?
Question for admin:  Any plans or products in the works for 6mm ARC stuff like they have on the 6.5 Grendel forum? (load books, snap caps, bore guides, etc? )
Yes. We have the Industry Partners section ready when vendors are ready.

For myself, when my first shipment of MONSTER 6mmARC 20" stainless steel barrels lands in October, I'll be posting them up for sale on my SixFiveArms.com website, and then my first shipment of 6mmARC 12" barrels in December.

New shipment of MONSTER bolts compatible with both 6.5 Grendel and 6mmARC is due any day, but the delays in this season of craziness are frustrating.
:: 6mmARC Target Cartridge with Hunting Capability :: 6.5 GRENDEL Hunting Cartridge with Target Capability :: 
:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::
Who is making the stainless steel 6mm ARC 20" MONSTER barrels for you? Are they rifle or rifle +1 gas systems?
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal
Praise be and pass the ammunition! er.. Small Rifle primers!...er...AR comp!....er...6ARC brass!...
What ever the gas length happens to be, I bet a lot of us would like a package deal if possible.
Barrel + gas tube or Barrel + gas tube + bolt.
If that option is not going to happen let us know so we can get a gas tube ordered or back ordered in advance, and preferred vendors to order them from.
Many thanks Krystofilus!
OB, both my 6.5 Grendel and 6mmARC barrels are made by Green Mountain.

These are RLGS so that guys can source standard parts.

I must respectfully disagree with those who claim +1 or even +2 systems are necessary for the 6mmARC. They weren't necessary for the 6mmAR — with its slightly larger powder capacity — and there's no reason they should suddenly be needed here.

I suppose one could make an argument that in a world where one cannot tune the diameter of the gas port itself or in a world where adjustable gas blocks don't exist, one must "tune" the length of the gas tube, but that's not the reality of these relatively small-volume cartridge cases.
:: 6mmARC Target Cartridge with Hunting Capability :: 6.5 GRENDEL Hunting Cartridge with Target Capability :: 
:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::
My faxon bbl shoots just fine with rlgs, 20".
Sweet, low or no recoil.