Over pressure or normal ?
Star 
As some of you know I am learning to reload and trying to learn the signs of over pressure 
This is not a 6arc casing but I have more faith in guys on this forum than others
Is there any signs of over pressure in these pictures 

Thanks            
There's a little flattened primer, but nothing looks crazy. Did you have any bolt lift issues?
(12-16-2023, 07:38 PM)tpepper70 Wrote: There's a little flattened primer, but nothing looks crazy. Did you have any bolt lift issues?
No. It was fired in a Ruger #1 so the only thing I have to go on is the case. 
I have watched some YouTube videos that looked like this and were declared high pressure .
I have had some out of my bolt 6arc that looked the same so just trying to learn.

Thank you
Handload or factory?
What bullet, if handload then powder and charge? OAL...?

For the bullet, do you know its distance to the R#1 lands?

Looks a bit too flattened, some flattening can be normal... plus, in the single shot you might not see ejector marks.
The primers look like the pressure might be a little elevated but Ive seen factory ammo that looks the same. How does factory ammo look in your #1?
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal
As eluded to: it depends. Working in a vacuum I would say the first two are pushing max with the first possibly over. In most of my guns the third would be more than I like. But like I said, it depends on which primer you are using, which powder, which bullet and your procedures.

Are you shooting over a chrony? What’s it say?

What are you trying to achieve? Max speed? Max accuracy? Max component life?

Are you measuring case heads on once fired from that gun?

What are you setting back each sizing?

Lots of questions. How about giving us your load data as a starting point. I have loaded a ton of Creedmoor and the only time I have come close to your pictures was in a gas gun. That one ultimately led to a case head failure. Not likely in a #1, which I have loaded for, but why push it?
        This was a 120CX Superformance Hornady Factory Load shot out of a Ruger #1 . I was given this as a sign of over pressure due to the flattened primer.
My factory 103eldx 6arc cases look the same. To me there is no sign of high pressure as I said I just started looking at this stuff this year.
I have had some hornady and some federal factory that were hot, and some of those were Creedmoor. Flat by itself isn’t too much of an indicator, sometimes just how the case is smacked by the deflagrating powder… the flat, plus badly cratered primer strike, plus ejector swipes, all those told me I was way over for some federal 6.5 creeds in my ar10. Could be it’s oal was too short for a mono in that ruger , that’s something only you will be able to find… try 2 or 3 over a chrono, and compare. Even being a little over - and I mean just a bit- in a falling block won’t have the potential like being over in an AR.
Falling blocks and bolt actions have more margin allowable in their design. That being said, you don’t bank on it or make it a practice to exceed,.

Edit to add, in that 6.5 ar 10, I shot I think 3 or four before I noticed, but then put that box back in my bag. AR 10,s have the same 62ksi limits as a bolt action, that’s where they are different than ar 15’s.
In the final analysis, then, the real question is not, over-pressure or normal, but is it over-pressure for your barrel, or not... some loads, some rounds, for some guns, are fine, < pressure limits, but in other barrels, are not. It's good to ask yourself (and others) if this one is "ok", but it probably would take a few more shots, a bit more info, to reach a definitive conclusion. Like getting some chrony info for comparisons. Or (a bit more subjective) the "feel" of this round as compared to a comparable 120 gr round at the shot -- too sharp? too much recoil, or just about the same as...? that sort of thing.
Loading the CX's and ttsx's for Creed is pretty easy to do, and you can get some good MV, but it will take some barrel length since as a mono they need more velocity to open up properly... as well as retaining some velocit/KE at distance since they typically are less mass per bullet length and lower BC than cup/core's.
They look to be "spirited" in Voom; however, no blown primers. You need to shoot over a chrono.