Body die for 6 arc
Anybody know of any body dies being made?  I pushed my shoulders back (Hornady 1x fired from factory ammo)  what should be .004" but I'm not getting the bolt to lockdown in my Cobalt/Proof setup and to pull the round back out with the charging handle takes a ton of effort.  I'm also looking at OAL to ogive set with the comparator.  When I push the bullet in super gentle I get one reading, but add a slight bit of pressure it pushes significantly deeper until it hits a solid stop like I am used to feeling.   

I do have also have a new CMMG upper that I plan to the loads that are giving grief in, but  to me it seems I need to push the shoulder back further.

I also do have some new Starline brass so I can start over, but I hate to knock the loaded ammo apart if I can avoid it.
Each chamber can have a different need as far as pushing back the shoulder.
Is this the first time and first setback setting you have tried for brass for this gun? Did the brass you've resized come from this gun?
Factory brass is typically a bit less than the saami minimum so it will fit in any chamber, but your gun's fired brass could be anywhere from still under, to 0.012 or so over... I had a Grendel barrel that did that once upon a time, a delta of 0.012 from saami re-size to 0.012+.
I had a similar issue as yours in OP for my uintah, but by increasing the setback I resolved it.
I'll confess that I use one set of dies with sufficient setback for all the 6 Arcs I have.
It's IIRC still only about 6 thou.

There's also the thing that some brass can have some spring back, even though you think you did 0.004 it might spring back to about 3 or 2 or whatever.
Once fired, this gun. First trial. It seems to maybe chamber better in the CMMG upper so I might try to fire them off from it for now since it looks like nobody makes a die yet.
? When you say, makes a die... do you mean a reloading die (set?)
If so then there are several.
I have the hornady, a 2-die set. Plus I added the Lee fact crimp die for my ARs.
IIRC rcbs also has one. Forster, maybe whidden. Don't get the LEE die set, they give lots of problems, for some reason.
MidwayUSA, Hornady custom, 2-die set, $65 at midway, then you get a rebate. The Lee fcd is about 12-13 bucks.
I actually got my hornady's off of amazon, don't know if they still sell them.

All of these dies, you can adjust the resizing/shoulder push back. Don't simply go by the "back to saami" routine.
Try 0.006 sometime, it's not over working the brass, just maybe a bit more than the 004's.
Anyway, you're learning that chambers from diff mfrs can be cut differently. Matter of fact I don't know of 2 chambers I have that are exactly identical depths... couple of my savages are close.
Maybe you already know all of this, if so, pardon the repeats...

Edit to add, eventually you'll also need to trim the case length... just be aware.
I'm talking a body die. Redding seems to be the only one who offers these. They can bump a loaded round without touching the neck.

I measured my fire formed brass and bumped from there not from a specification
Never used one. I have done a bullet pull with a collet die, then take out the mandrel, re-size the brass without touching the primer, then reload everything.