Arken glass opinions
Whats your opinion of Arken glass specifically the SH-4?
Im seriously considering putting one of these on my AR 6mm ARC.

Specs
4-14x44 30mm tube FFP all MRAD with zero stop and precision tracking guarantee.

For high 3??s new can I go wrong with that? Im not looking for the super premo scope here im just looking for a solid will work scope.
Sorry I can’t help at all. I know nothing about them. If they have a good warranty and it fits your wallet go for it and give us a report. I’m always up for getting educated.
Trashy
I've not heard of Arken scopes until recently and the reviews have been decent. I myself have converted over to the Anthlon scopes and am very happy. Great warrenty and customer service.
Purchased and mounted. Report to come.
Quick update. So far I am about 200rds in and I am loving this thing. Crisp in every way. Sharp reticle, crisp positive turrets, good return to zero, easy to use, and it just works.

Ill keep the update going as I find more things I like or don't like.
Sounds decent, I'm down with stuff that just works Smile
Rex's tested the new 6-24x50 Gen II

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K89ZjwJSJOs
Well I don't know how i found it... But i found a 30moa base QD 30mm ring 1 piece mount for this scope that takes my elevation 6 clicks from the absolute bottom of its travel. Its an American Defense Manufacturing mount and its awesome. Just got done with opening weekend of deer here in WI, and at 200 yds the doe I shot dropped like a rock. I hit exactly ware I was aiming. Couldn't be more happy with this scope and mount combo!
...for those that have been thinking on one, the SH4 4-16x50 VPR MIL's are back in stock, just took this screen capture before posting...

Attached Files Image(s)

New to the forum and currently building my arc. But I run the arken sh4 6-25x50 in mrad on my current competition gun for about a year and like it a lot. I’ve been happy with the performance of and the other competitors I shoot with are impressed with it. And some of them have switched to the arken
I have been pleased with the Arken SH4 6-24 MRAD that I have on my 6 ARC AR build. I bought another one to put on my precision AR22 build so they match.
I just completed an ARC build and mountd an Arken EP5 MRAD on it. Was able to try both out yesterday and the scope tracked perfectly out to 1k yards. Was a lot of fun and a powerful scope makes long shots easier. Love mine
I've got a Arken on my 6mm ARC and I like it so much I just bought another (SH-4J 6-24X50 FFP ) for my CZ in .223; should have both in hand tomorrow.
Well; while Arken has/had a 25% off, I got another 6-24 x50 SH4J for my 6ARC. Going to give her a maiden trial today.