Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Just Watched the movie Mercy Me
Wow I feel like I have been living under a rock. Very good film well worth watching for anyone who has had a father, in my opinion. If you don't feel like you had a father this may be good for you and yours as well.
Is this the movie titled "I Can Only Imagine" about the lead singer in the band Mercy Me, or some other movie with that title?
:: 6mmARC Target Cartridge with Hunting Capability :: 6.5 GRENDEL Hunting Cartridge with Target Capability :: 
:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::
(07-31-2023, 09:54 PM)BluntForceTrauma Wrote: Is this the movie titled "I Can Only Imagine" about the lead singer in the band Mercy Me, or some other movie with that title?

Mercy Me, Correct! Heard the song & was moved over the years. The movie / The back story makes the song pack that more punch.
(08-02-2023, 10:22 AM)CZ527 Guy Wrote:
(07-31-2023, 09:54 PM)BluntForceTrauma Wrote: Is this the movie titled "I Can Only Imagine" about the lead singer in the band Mercy Me, or some other movie with that title?

Mercy Me, Correct! Heard the song & was moved over the years. The movie / The back story makes the song pack that more punch.
 I have seen the ‘I can Only Image’ too. I agree, that is a good movie.
My bad, The movie is, I can only imagine. On Netflix now if that works for you.