Well I'm Done
Most know I'm a hunter and fun shooter. I have been playing with this thing for most of a year.    IT'S DONE

CZ527 , 24" Pac-Nor Match Barrel , enlarged bolt handle and Leupold VX-5D 3x15x44 Firedot Scope. I have sighted it in with the Factory 103eldx hunting round for now.
Taking it out next Friday hopefully to get a deer. Big Grin

(01-04-2024, 09:55 PM)Bassfish1952 Wrote: Most know I'm a hunter and fun shooter. I have been playing with this thing for most of a year.    IT'S DONE

CZ527 , 24" Pac-Nor Match Barrel , enlarged bolt handle and Leupold VX-5D 3x15x44 Firedot Scope. I have sighted it in with the Factory 103eldx hunting round for now.
Taking it out next Friday hopefully to get a deer. Big Grin
Neato! Nice lookin' shootin' iron ... Cool
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal
That's a loooooooooooong barrel on that little action.

My cousin bought a Howa, sighted it with Hornady Hunter 103 ELDX, and shot a deer within a few days.
(01-05-2024, 03:36 PM)300BLK Wrote: That's a loooooooooooong barrel on that little action.

My cousin bought a Howa, sighted it with Hornady Hunter 103 ELDX, and shot a deer within a few days.
yep I like them Daniel Boone rifles, surprisingly with this barrel it balances well and is still short compared to other rifles. I got one deer at the end of last year with it and 1 this year so far but it was not finished , I had not changed the bolt and scope.
Pretty rifle. Good luck and good hunting.
I am your uncle!