BL-C2
Has anyone loaded with BL-c2? Picked some up because it was listed as middle of the road for the Arc. I have never loaded with it. Thoughts? Favorite combo’s?

Thanks!
(01-16-2024, 04:44 PM)SpeyRod Wrote: Has anyone loaded with BL-c2? Picked some up because it was listed as middle of the road for the Arc. I have never loaded with it. Thoughts? Favorite combo’s?

Thanks!

It's the only powder I've used in the 6ARC so far.  There's better pwds to use but I have a lot of BL-c2 so I used it.
As recorded over my Garmin and a 5 shot string I got these results: using around 26gr and a 100 gr projo.

Attached Files Image(s)

Thanks!
(01-17-2024, 12:11 AM)SpeyRod Wrote: Thanks!

BTW; that was in a bolt gun.
Took this load from Hodgdons data. A bit under max. 28.0 grains BLC2, CCI 41 primer, Starline brass and the 105 gr. Hornady BTHP. Gets 2604 fps out of my 20 inch barreled AR. Nicely accurate also. Brass is unmarked in any way.
I just started loading BLC2 because I have a bunch of it. I'll try to remember to circle back in a while to post some results.
(02-16-2024, 01:56 AM)dct73 Wrote: I just started loading BLC2 because I have a bunch of it. I'll try to remember to circle back in a while to post some results.

Thanks!