Hunting is over for the year here
Well finally got the 6ARC out for a run, with all the bells and whistles . Managed 3 Longest was 235 , I'm happy with the way it's shooting now. Should have meat for the year
attachment=777]    

Not sure how to make these smaller

Attached Files Image(s)

I can smell the backstrap medallions sizzling in some bacon grease.

Tagging out is always bitter sweet. It is good to have venison in the freezer for the year, but the hunting is over.
Photos are good, Lets hear some details!
Nice lookin' bassfish old man! (from one OM to another lol!!!)
[attachment=782 Wrote:CZ527 Guy pid='6670' dateline='1705724173']Photos are good, Lets hear some details!
[quote pid='6670' dateline='1705724173']
Photos are good, Lets hear some details!
[/quote]
Well I haven't worked up my load yet so it was 103eldx for the hunt.  I am happy with the way they preformed , just don't like lead. 
First day 14 degrees 10mph wind , sat in a ground blind . Got in the blind at 5 deer started showing at 9:30 , the 2 in back of 4x came within 20min of each other ,one at 88yds the other at about 125. Switched to a tree stand in the afternoon, I saw deer at 330yds and at 500 I didn't take any shots too far for me but nice to relax and watch the 2 groups the 330 group had a buck stayed near the tree line while 5 does were out in the field. Group at 500 were slowly working down a fence line
2nd day back to the ground blind saw lots of deer but out around 350 so no shooting till the buck decided to come out Good hit lots of blood sign but he ran off into a briar patch took a helper and a whinch to get him out. 
Had a great time but I'm out of shape to be climbing into those tree stands 

Attached Files Image(s)

Very nice congratulations! I used my son’s 6.5 Prc for my deer this year. It worked well.