SixFive / Rexus 6mm ARC barrel quality.
Does anyone have experience with SixFive 6mm ARC barrels? I'm looking for a reacement for a BA 18"? I see they have affordable options but haven't found much else about them. Thanks In advance for input. With so many people pointing to Proof and other big names. I get a bit hesitant when I see a barrel for $170.
I have the 12” length in 6mm ARC. With factory fodder (I don’t reload) I got 5 shot 100 yard groups of around 1.5 to 1.75 inches.

For comparison, my 13” Criterion groups 1.0 to 1.25 inches, but the Criterion cost me about three times what I paid for the SixFive barrel.

Both were thermal fitted to BCM uppers, shot from the same lower, and I used the same scope.

I hope this helps!
SBR
I have their 20" and it's my go-to for AR platform.
mostly handload 90 gr tgk and 95 vld's.
My 22" bolt action uintah is my favorite 6Arc, but the 20" is #2 for me.
My 18" BA barrel, haven't got it to shoot as good as these other 2.
I have one of his 20" barrel and it shoots 1" and under 1" groups at 100 yards /
I have the 20" arc bbl and with my handloads it shoots .75 @100 all day. Also had a 20 grendel from him and it was also a shooter. They are produced by Green Mountain rifle barrel company.
Thanks for all the input. Probably wait to see if Wilson restocks soon.
I was reading this thread to see what the response was regarding the SixFive barrel. I considered buying one while waiting for one that I had on backorder. It sounds like they are one of the better options, and reasonably priced at that.

My "backorder" has been delivered, installed, and shot. It is a 20" Faxon heavy, fluted, 5R because I already had experience with a 556 barrel from Faxon. The 20" heavy contour is very light in weight because of the fluting; nitriding the base SS will enhance life, and was another reason for choosing. According to my old spring scale, this barrel weighs 35oz, so pretty light considering length and contour.

I bought 3 boxes of Hornady Black at the LGS for "break in" and took it to the range. After boresighting by eye, it only took a few shots at 100 yards to be close enough to move to 200 yards. Several more shots at 200 yards and I moved to 300 yards. The remaining 2+ boxes have all been shot at 300 yards. Cleaning was every 5-6 shots in the first 2 boxes, but only again after the entire 3rd box.

As for Wilson, I have a SS 7.62x40 barrel and don't think I would buy another.
300BLK. Thanks for your input. I have more than a couple Faxon barrels and like them all. Wasn't digging the lack of an 18 inch choice. Your input on the 20 inch may have swayed me though.
Photo 
A month or so ago I bought one of BFT's 14.5" barrels on a whim and built an upper. I dropped it on my SBR lower, put a Vortex 1x10 on it and my suppressor and took it to the range. It shot pretty good with my handholds using the Nosler 70gr Varmageddon and the Hornady 103gr ELD-X. The groups were only 3 round groups just to get some indication of potential and I need some 5 and 10 round groups to get a truer picture of accuracy potential.

[url][Image: rrlKpnF.jpg][/url]
[url][Image: J5qCkRD.jpg][/url]

Pretty happy with this $166 delivered to my door barrel.