6.5 grendel site down?
All,
Putting this here for info. 
The 6.5 grendel site appears to be down, has been this way for a few days now.  I have not been able to get any info from the site's admin. It seems to be some kind of html issue, personally I think it was hacked.  In firefox I can get it to appear correctly but entries only date back to about 1/25/24.
Anyone else notice this?

I'm thinking of allowing some grendel threads here as a temporary work-around, until that site can get back up.  Won't be "every thread, every topic" but some could be allowed.  After all, the 6 Arc is the little brother so if we can help out for a bit, that seems good to me.
What do you think...

Grayfox.
(02-16-2024, 12:48 PM)grayfox Wrote: All,
Putting this here for info. 
The 6.5 grendel site appears to be down, has been this way for a few days now.  I have not been able to get any info from the site's admin. It seems to be some kind of html issue, personally I think it was hacked.  In firefox I can get it to appear correctly but entries only date back to about 1/25/24.
Anyone else notice this?

I'm thinking of allowing some grendel threads here as a temporary work-around, until that site can get back up.  Won't be "every thread, every topic" but some could be allowed.  After all, the 6 Arc is the little brother so if we can help out for a bit, that seems good to me.
What do you think...

Grayfox.
Very nice of you
I’m seeing the same thing, thought it was a setting on my iPad!

Hopefully BFT can get it sorted out!
The Grendel site was off for me too for about a week but then came back on but in html form. I went to my firefox Settings, clicked on Privacy & Security & then under HTTPS-Only Mode I clicked on HTTPS-Only Mode in all windows. I now have access to the 6.5 Grendel forums in HTTPS. Everything seems to be working but there hasn't been much traffic. There's only been a few posts since these problems arose. The last posts on the site were yesterday so the few who still have access can use the site at will. Mostly, it has only shown less than 10 members logged on. Right it only shows 4 when under normal times there would be near 20 online. BFT is one of the 4 online. Hope he can straighten things out.
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal
I tried it and it worked for me too.
So it's "sort of" up, with this little tweak...
Haven't heard from BFT yet, but pretty sure he has techs working on it.
Thanks, I thought it was my PC.
I can access but its not correct. Been this way for days.