Savage 110 Tactical
Still looking for a bolt gun in 6ARC. I would consider the Savage 110 tactical, except for the ridiculous 18" barrel. All the other calibers are available with 24" barrels.
Frustrating and I don't understand why.
I don't see a logical reason either.
Could be some marketeer (graduated from Hah-vard lol!!) mis-read the hornady writeups and spec'd it at 18" because the gas gun is 18" data...
IMO it needs 20-22 for a bolt action at least. 22" handles great and is not an unknown length around savage-land. Medium barrel, 7.5 twist, threaded muzzle. The way it ought to be!
Maybe figured guys with cans would like that short barrel
I just picked up a 110 Switchback on GunBroker and I hope to have it on Friday. It comes with a 22" medium heavy barrel and threaded for a brake which it also comes with. This is also a 1:7.5 twist.

Anxious to get it and put it up against my Savage Model 12 223 with a 26" barrel.
I'm not unhappy with my 110T.  Longer would make it heavier, and with a 34mm tube scope on board, its plenty heavy.

I think Ruger is to chamber the 6mm ARC in the Ruger American series, but I haven't seen them listed as available.
When they announced and showed off some gen 2 pics I perked up in interest, yeah 6 Arc supposedly is coming... but there are more than a few reviews on these gen 2's that are not flattering in the least; clunky, worse than gen 1, bad action cycling, stock really plasticky... now I don't know what to think of them. Last American-predator I got I put it into the magpul stock and that worked great, but not even sure the gen 2's will fit that. Guy even called ruger CS and they didn't know either!
I HAD a RARR Pmag variety in 300BO. The concept was good, but execution was poor. It didn't feed unless the bottom rear of the magazine was pushed forward, bolt lift was heavy, and the ejector would toss brass into the hinterlands. The bolt shroud is PLASTIC.

I've seen the Gen 2 with fluted barrel (not needed) and modular comb stock. I liked the old stock better.

I traded that RARR for the 110T. Its heavier, but has the aluminum bedding block in the stock, a magazine that feeds, easier bolt lift, and doesn't toss the brass nearly as far. I need to change that stupid bolt handle, but can fix it with a hacksaw and grinder.
Savage's are what I got better bolt handles for, pretty much across the board (huge savage use/fan here).
There are plenty of options, a "big bolt" handle for the 110, or the tactical bolt knob handle. Both around 30 bucks if I recall.
The key to changing out the bolt handle is to get your allen wrench, (found it!) 1/4", long handle is best for this socket... take the bolt out of the action and slip the cocking button back into release, then put the allen into the hex socket, in such a way that you can leverage it with the bolt handle to the "open" direction, use a rubber mallet to smack down on the connection of handle/bolt/allen (they torque it pretty tight but this works great). then you can unscrew the bolt handle and keep stuff in original orientation, take the one handle out and replace with the new one. Re-tighten it with the allen. then re-cock the button-thingy -- I use my workbench top-edge and sometimes a huge flat screwdriver for this. Harder to say than it is to do. Might be a video on it. Been doing this for both axis and model 10/110's.
perhaps you can build your own: https://northlandshooterssupply.com/acti...-model-10/