New Arken Optics EP5 Release
....just got an e-mail from Arken Optics about the release of their new EP5 scopes, 5-25x56, FFP, Japanese HD Glass, you might want to check out their site www.arkenopticsusa.com
I already have one ordered, my buddy has an EP4 and its a pretty good scope. I have been waiting for this one to release, at the introductory price they are offering it for now it was hard to pass up. I look for this one to sell in the 1K range when it hits the retail market. So for 550 and free shipping it's a pretty good deal.

This aint no Chinesium scope, they make quality stuff and with the Japanese glass and the features it has I would jump on it, other companies would get 1500 for the same product.

Use promo code

#GoBrandon

and get 100.00 off the 549.00 price, total 449.00 until 12/31
If you can not see the tyranny of having a gun ban enforced by men with guns... Then you fail to understand why the second amendment was written in the first place.
(12-21-2021, 10:05 PM)Dino11 Wrote: I already have one ordered, my buddy has an EP4 and its a pretty good scope. I have been waiting for this one to release, at the introductory price they are offering it for now it was hard to pass up. I look for this one to sell in the 1K range when it hits the retail market. So for 550 and free shipping it's a pretty good deal.

This aint no Chinesium scope, they make quality stuff and with the Japanese glass and the features it has I would jump on it, other companies would get 1500 for the same product.

Use promo code

#GoBrandon 

...use code SAVE$170 to get the combo pack which includes rings or 20 MOA mount, throw lever, bubble level, caps, rear bag, patches & decals, which IMHO is a pretty good deal, basically its a free combo pack.
(12-22-2021, 12:14 AM)r.tenorio671 Wrote:
(12-21-2021, 10:05 PM)Dino11 Wrote: I already have one ordered, my buddy has an EP4 and its a pretty good scope. I have been waiting for this one to release, at the introductory price they are offering it for now it was hard to pass up. I look for this one to sell in the 1K range when it hits the retail market. So for 550 and free shipping it's a pretty good deal.

Use promo code

#GoBrandon 

...use code SAVE$170 to get the combo pack which includes rings or 20 MOA mount, throw lever, bubble level, caps, rear bag, patches & decals, which IMHO is a pretty good deal, basically its a free combo pack.
I just ordered one with the free combo pack , Great Deal. Have you received your Scope Yet ? 
How are you guys liking the EP Scopes?

I also have a SH4 gen II 6-24. (a honking heavy weight!)
Id like a EP 4-16 Its more a hunting scope.

CW
I just ordered the EPL4 4-16x44, so will find out. Its heavier than my Vortex 2.5-10 (30mm tube SFP), but lighter than my Burris XTR II 3-15 (34mm tube FFP).
The Arken was delivered and mounted today. I used a 0 moa EGW rail, medium Burris Signature Zee rings with +/- 10 inserts . The scope/mount/rings were 1 moa right at 100 yards right out of the box. The zero stop is easy to use - no shims, and its looking like I'll have about 65-70 moa elevation adjustment above my 100 yard zero. The reticle adds another 44 moa without turning a knob.

The scope is incredibly sharp and clear. Clicks are very positive. I'll know more once I get some range time with it, but I'll need to have my 34mm Burris XTR II and 30mm Vortex Viper PST side by side to see which is clearest