A bullet favor?
The availability of any of the heavier 6mm LR projectiles is really limited right now. My receiver, fore end and dies have arrived and the barrel and BCG are due tomorrow, (if the weather lets up).  Brass and pilots next week. 
There are two bullets I'd really like to try: The Berger 109 grain LR hybrid, and the Sierra 110 grain Match King. I'd happily pay a couple bucks for the trouble if anyone could send me just a single undamaged one of either, or both, of these projectiles so I can play around with the COAL, mag length and distance to the lands.  I have Starline brass coming as well and I'd like to neck turn as I prep it before it's first firing. Having an example of the bullets I'd like to use would be helpful there as well. At this point it looks like I will need to start into the season with the Scenars, just because they are available.
Wish I could help you but I need to find the same bullets. Just working on 105 Berger’s and 107 SMK’s now.

Good luck.
The Berger 109 LRHT is my favorite bullet for the 6ARC. They are hard to source though, and a little pricey. They are my bullet of choice when I shoot ultra long didtance beyond 1200 yards, I use them when I shoot the mile as well. Let me know if you want me send you one.
If you can not see the tyranny of having a gun ban enforced by men with guns... Then you fail to understand why the second amendment was written in the first place.
Thanks Dino, I had some of the Berger 109s on backorder at Midway and they came in and I managed to be in time to get the last box.  Still looking for an example of the Sierra 110 grainers.  It's tough. I ordered some stuff form Miday and Midsouth last week and couldn't even add a 6mm jag either place.