New vs Old Brass
I have resized 6.5 Grendel , Starline and once fired Hornady brass . Is there a noticeable difference in performance using one or the other ?
In the variety of calibers I shoot and reload, new vs. previously fired is minimal, having consistently sized brass is more important than new or used. However, reloading does take its toll on brass, the work hardening at the neck/shoulder is noticeable the most, which is where annealing comes in. Trimming, primer pocket uniformity, even cleaning the flash hole can make a difference when you are chasing that last little bit of precision.

Because I'm not in the competitions, I don't go that far, more interested in depopulating varmints and the like.

Reminds me I need to order the trim setup for my ARC brass, I use the Giraud trimmer, which trims for length and does the inside and outside at the same time.
from a fortune cookie, "The raindrop does not blame itself for the flood"

from a coworker, "You are testing the limits of my medication"
I have the Giraud for 223 and love it. Bought the Frankford universal trimmer because I’m cheap and load so many calibers. Works great but have to debur and chamfer the brass.