20" 6mm ARC w/ Reloading materials
Hey all,

Looking to sell off this 6mm ARC setup. $500 to your door, shipped. Willing to part out as well, provided its not deconstructing the upper. I'm selling it because I'm not getting much use out of it living in AK for whacking coyotes, hogs, etc., and I'm expecting a kid later this fall so I could use the cash to prepare. Pics are way better if you open them to a new tab.

Upper is a BCM m4 upper receiver
Riflelength gas system with a Superlative adjustable gas block
Toolcraft DLC 6.5 grendel BCG
BA 20" Barrel 6mm ARC 1:7
LuthAR MBA-3 stock & carbine buffer tube
Tubbs flatwire spring
H3 buffer

Includes 133pcs of resized, chamfered, and deburred 6mm arc brass. 85pcs of spent brass.

Hoppes 6mm Boresnake

165 bullets 75gr speer HP 6mm
55 bullets 105gr Berger VLD hunt 6mm
55 bullets 90gr Berger BT target 6mm
40 bullets 80gr Barnes TTSX 6mm
RCBS 6mm ARC taper crimp die set

2, 26rd mags
1, 15rd mag
1, 10rd mag

3 shot group isn't statistically significant, but cool to see 0.099MOA is possible even with suppressor POI shift. 5 shots group sub-moa at 0.684MOA, if I'm doing my part. Been able to ping an IPSC 450yd steel 3 times under 2 seconds with it. It's pretty smooth, and a pig with the upper being a hair over 5lbs. I picked the BCM upper because BCM under-sizes their barrel extension in upper receiver by a thousandth of an inch or so, and requires it to be thermal fit by heating up the extension with a heat gun.  Had the barrel sit in the freezer for a day beforehand as kooky as it sounds. Shot 3-400rds through it, been thoroughly cleaned with copper and carbon cleaner using bore guide & brush, BCG and internals scrubbed and sonic-cleaned. Pictures of the video/camera looking thing are of the chamber and the barrel. 

Happy to answer questions or the reloading data I've compiled. It's cross-listed on TACSWAP, my username is Snow_Nigerian there too with all positive feedback.

Cheers.

Attached Files Image(s)