6mm ARC & 80GR ELD-VT
Hello, new to the group but this looks like the place to be. I recently built a 6ARC, Aero Precision Enhanced Upper, 20" Proof Stainless barrel, Rise Armament trigger, Tubb buffer spring, bunch of Phase 5 stuff etc. 
  Anyway, I spent most of the day trying to get the 80gr ELD-VT to shoot and was not very successful. I was using leverevolution and it seemed very "peaky" to say the least. I will be trying again today, but I wanted to see if anyone on here has had any success with this bullet or not. I have a whole raft of different powder I can try. Just looking for some input to speed this process up a little bit. 

Thanks

D. Rose.
I have a feeling those bullets are going to be more jump sensitive than most. You may have to tweek between charge weight and seating depth.
Welcome aboard!
For the 80's and 75 I haven't found much to talk about in Lever, I know it's the fastest (MV-wise) on the list, but 8208xbr worked better for me. These were 80 nosler's and 75 Vmax, I don't have the 80 VT 'cause I have plenty of pills already, so trying to be more of shoot what I already have.

I did two sets in the 87 berger with Lvr, 1 was ok and 1 was 1.5"- not ok.
Will be interested to see how you fare with those new ones.
As with these lighter bullets in grendel, in the Arc I tend to shift more to 8208, H335, etc, faster-burn powders.

For the gas guns I've kind of settled on the 90 Sie tgk, some 95's too possibly. The tgk has a nice BC of 0.490, and fits well with the 6Arc case. Good MV too. Ooops! now I've let the secret slip out... o well.
Thanks for the replies. I was dead set on TGK's several weeks back but couldn't find any anywhere. Finally spoke with Sierra and they said it would be mid summer to fall before they made any more....
Anyway, I spent all day today (after cleaning up the filthy mess Leverevolution had left me with) trying to get this to properly function and shoot well. So I did keep notes, but, started with N133 and it just wouldn't show the accuracy I needed. Moved on to 8208 and man, if this was a bolt gun, I would be shooting bug holes with that powder, but it would not cycle the bolt, but then had pressure signs in the brass. Then came Winchester 748. It showed a lot of promise for accuracy, but again wouldn't cycle the bolt. Finally after struggling all afternoon with this, I tried some Varget. Right as the rain started to set in, I worked up to 26.5g and got a .394 group. I will definitely revisit this again and see if it is consistent. But I think I am off to a good start with the Varget at near magazine length seating depth.
11 places online (ammoseek) have the 90 tgk in stock as I write this... if you're still interested...
Given my luck with Benchmark and 75gr VMax, that would have been my suggestion, but I'm not trying to cylce a gas gun.

In that you didn't cycle with 748, a relative slow burner, are you sure the gas block is centered over the gas port? I've seen quite a bit of variation of gas port to barrel shoulder location.
Agreed, something is strange if LVR won’t cycle properly. In both Arc’s I have built it has cycled from lowest to highest charge. It is a great load with the 87 vmax.

What spring/buffer combo are you running?
Gas block is dead on, I put it on using my bore scope, and I actually just checked it to see if it had moved. But great thinking.
Lvr cycled great, it was the 8208 and 748 that would not cycle. I was running a Tubb flat spring and a pistol buffer, however when I was having cycling issues, I swapped out and went to a standard buffer, and it was still short stroking. I do not have an adjustable gas block either so it was all powder and pressure issues.
I just picked up some 80 VTs. They are very long for their weight

I compared them to some 95 grain ballistic tips and they are a longer

I’m thinking bullet jump would be a factor. But these are long enough I’m think you could load them out long enough to be no for than any other VLD bullet