S2 Delta Chassis
The last part of my 6mm ARC build is the chassis and I have narrowed it down to the KRG Bravo or the MDT XRS Chassis System. While searching for different options I came across the S2 Delta chassis. The price point is very similar to the Bravo and XRS and wondering if anyone has seen this chassis or using one. What do you guy think?

Attached Files Image(s)

Interesting chassis, one I have not seen before.
I know of and have used several Mdt products, and they are top notch. Have looked at a Krg or 2, window shopping though as I don't really need one.
It might be more or less a toss-up for you, what are the pros and cons you're seeing?
What is the use case you've planned? Does weight make a difference?
My Mdt's have been the Lss or xl styles and then build from there, plus one oryx. The LSS's are in use and the oryx is just waiting for a rifle to come along, lol.
They have all worked very well for me. I do put a K2+ -more vertical-style- hand grip on them b/c I like its more upright angle.
More of a hunting style and not as "cool" are the magpul hunters, I have some of those 2 and they do fine for me.
If Mdt had come along earlier with its field stock I would have bought one. That's life though!
I don't need to start another build, I don't need to start another build, I don't need to start another...oh, this might be fun for the next build.

One of the great things about MDT is that they have been at it for a while and offer a variety of styles, this looks like something along their competition lines. I have an ESS for my 17 Remington, LSS-XL for my 204 Ruger, and the Timbr for my 6 ARC. Love them all. But this could be fun to build a lighter than my others in the new 22 ARC, and stick it on the tripod with the built in Swiss ARCA rails, a true varmint annihilator.

If you choose to go with it, let us know your thoughts. Given that it is about 1/3rd the price of a similar MDT, might be a good investment.
from a fortune cookie, "The raindrop does not blame itself for the flood"

from a coworker, "You are testing the limits of my medication"