108s onthe shelf???
Well I was up at my local North 40 shopping for some new work boots and as usual walked by the ammo shelves to see how bare they usually are recently. They were, except for about 50 boxes of Hornady 108 Match for 21.99?!?!? I just ordered 10 boxes online from Midway for a bit more than that so bought their 5 box limit and will be back tomorrow to see if anyone else in town (Lewiston ID) is shooting 6ARC yet....
Local gun shop near me has 105 and 108 cartridge in stock, but they want 26.99 for them. That is over Hornady's suggested retail for them. I am set I have 1000 pieces of brass and a couple hundred factory loads of each. It makes me sick to see these prices, but it is capitolizm at it's finest. Glad I got in on this before the huge price hikes. The first batch of them I purchased I only paid 20.99 a box for them with free shipping.
If you can not see the tyranny of having a gun ban enforced by men with guns... Then you fail to understand why the second amendment was written in the first place.
I'd grab it while you can. "You know who" has said he will ban online ammo sales.
(11-06-2020, 08:07 PM)StoneHendge Wrote: I'd grab it while you can. "You know who" has said he will ban online ammo sales.
Well I went back today and bought the 20 boxes they had left on the shelf.... Apparently there wasn't a limit... So I'm at 600 108s and 400 105s Smile
A couple of weeks ago I went to Cabela's & got their last box of 105gr 6mm ARC Black, last 3 boxes of 103gr ELD-X bullets, last box of Nosler 100gr 6mm Partition bullets & last can of 8208XBR powder.

Not gonna use the 8208 powder for 6mm ARC loads but will use it for my Grendel. I have Leverevolution, CFE 223, Varget & AA2520 to work with for the 6mm.
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal
(11-07-2020, 12:16 AM)OldĀ Bob Wrote: A couple of weeks ago I went to Cabela's & got their last box of 105gr 6mm ARC Black, last 3 boxes of 103gr ELD-X bullets, last box of Nosler 100gr 6mm Partition bullets & last can of 8208XBR powder.

Not gonna use the 8208 powder for 6mm ARC loads but will use it for my Grendel. I have Leverevolution, CFE 223, Varget & AA2520 to work with for the 6mm.
Sounds like you have a great plan!