Encouraging Results
I got my 18” Odin built and threw a few rounds down range for function checking.

I started with the Hornady Black ammo to get close. I got a five shot group of 1.03.

Moving to the ELD-M I got five in 1.13. This group was completely vertical, with the horizontal spread being about .15”

I wasn’t really shooting for a tight group but am pleased with this as a start.

When it gets warmer I’ll shoot more!

ETA: Function was 100% with ejection at about 4 o’clock with my Omega on the end of the barrel.
From what I've read and experienced myself you need to foul (lead) the barrel a bit. I've put 40 rounds through mine and saw a significant improvement in grouping. I experienced the same vertical stringing when I started, but wound up with a very nice group with my last few rounds.

Apparently I can't attach pictures and the link didn't work either.

JG
I’m confident the groups will tighten as these were the first ten rounds through the barrel, and velocity will creep up a bit also. I didn’t chrono these rounds, but will on my next outing with it.

I patched the bore before shooting and felt a little burring around the gas port that a few dozen rounds should smooth out.

And the above groups were at 100yds.

I thermal bedded the Odin barrel into a Bravo Company upper. I did not use any loctite or anything on it, just froze the barrel, heated the upper and press fit it. Once it cooled the barrel was very tight with absolutely no play. The hand guard is a Coda Evolution 17” which makes for good aesthetics with the Omega can on the end of the barrel.

Can we post pictures here without using a third party host? If so, I’ll try to post up a picture or three.