SOLD OUT 6mmARC MONSTER 20
Shooters love my 6.5 Grendel MONSTER barrels.

Now SixFiveArms.com IS offering 6mm ARC barrels.

First out of the gate are 6mmARC 20" MONSTER barrels in 416R bead-blasted stainless steel.

They feature a 1:7 twist with 5R rifling. This allows these barrels to handle even the heaviest 6mm bullets out to the longest range you care to shoot.

Muzzle is threaded for 5/8-24 devices. Gas block journal is 0.750 and Rifle Length Gas System (RLGS) gas port is located such that gas blocks can be butted right up to the gas block shoulder. On the breech end, barrel extension is nitrided for all-weather durability and lubricity of the extension-bolt interface.

Barrel external profile could be called a medium weight — perfect for field use. Profile starts out heavy — like a bull barrel — near the chamber where extra metal is most important, and tapers to a light profile near the muzzle where weight is unnecessary. This moves the center of balance of your rifle closer to the mid-point, and makes the weapon feel lighter and handle better.

Finally, our MONSTER skull logo is laser-etched near the muzzle for an extra touch of cool. ;-)

Price for our 6mmARC MONSTER 20, due in March, is $159 plus shipping.

Order from our SixFiveArms website HERE.

Attached Files Image(s)

:: 6mmARC Target Cartridge with Hunting Capability :: 6.5 GRENDEL Hunting Cartridge with Target Capability :: 
:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::
Any plans for a 24" anytime soon?

JG
No 24" in the pipeline, sorry. After 20 and 12 comes 16 and probably 18.
:: 6mmARC Target Cartridge with Hunting Capability :: 6.5 GRENDEL Hunting Cartridge with Target Capability :: 
I’m queued up for a 12 and can’t wait.

Will you offer shipping options other than the Post Office? They keep losing stuff.
How's the throat setup as far as that issue with stuck 105 factory Bthp's? hopefully a touch longer or ??
Yes, now that you mention it, the throat setup for these is a touch longer. Can't say that it'll solve Hornady's problem of too fat ogives on their 6mm 105 HPBT, but if my throat doesn't do it nothing within reason will.
Sarge, my standard shipping uses USPS, but special arrangements can be made on an individual basis if you think the extra shipping expenses are necessary.
l'm in for a 20". will you be able to order a bolt for it also?
Bolts are not yet in. They are due end of March.

The good news about bolts is that they will be my Mk136 Mod2, with a slightly thicker rim upon which the lugs sit.

Most 6mmARC/6.5 Grendel Mk136 bolts (also known as Type 2) bore out the boltface more than necessary resulting in an overly thin boltface counterbore rim. My improved design fixes this, resulting in slightly more metal under the lugs.

This, of course, is not enough to counteract a cheap extension which doesn't allow the bolt lugs to evenly contact the extension lugs, but under normal conditions it will help with strength and fatigue resistance.
I’ll be in for the 20. Also will ask for ups, I too have lost stuff with the post ofc. Will pay the shipping diff ok, I do it for midway shipping too.
My Monster bolt was last scanned in a regional distribution center over three weeks ago and is still listed as enroute to destination.... 

I’ll happily ante up a few more dollars for a more reliable delivery!
Ah! I see what you mean! Three weeks? Crazy. And they want these types to run healthcare and everything else?
Don’t get me started on healthcare lol. We’re fighting it right now, it’s a case study of what govt run hc will be like for everyone except for the elite ruling class....

Also if you set up a zelle acct thru your bank $$ go bank to bank, it’s quick and no hassles with PayPal. Secure too.
Pp imo is another thing going to discrim against 2A ppl.
How many of the 20's will be available? The pricing is good for a second set-up.
More than 100 20s will be available. Shouldn't have a problem.

Yes, pricing is really good: Ballistic Advantage and Faxon quality at a price that allows you to include a bolt for what you'd pay the other guys for just a barrel.
(02-07-2021, 12:41 AM)KRYSTOFILUS Wrote: More than 100 20s will be available. Shouldn't have a problem.

Yes, pricing is really good: Ballistic Advantage and Faxon quality at a price that allows you to include a bolt for what you'd pay the other guys for just a barrel.
When will you be taking orders for a 20" barrel and bolt?
Tracking number says freight truck is on the way with my 6mmARC 20s. Shouldn't be more than a few days.

Will open up SixFiveArms for orders soon after their arrival.

(By the way, got a shipment in for 6.5 Grendel 12" barrels! Just sayin'....)

Bolts are still due end of March, so they won't be available until then.
(02-17-2021, 04:44 AM)KRYSTOFILUS Wrote: Tracking number says freight truck is on the way with my 6mmARC 20s. Shouldn't be more than a few days.

Will open up SixFiveArms for orders soon after their arrival.

(By the way, got a shipment in for 6.5 Grendel 12" barrels! Just sayin'....)

Bolts are still due end of March, so they won't be available until then.
I'll keep my eyes open!
WOO HOOO! Now if the snow doesn't get them!
Barrels are in! But not gonna post them up for sale until I build up a gun and test fire it.

All dimensions check out beautifully (I've come to expect nothing less from Green Mountain).

Some of the matte gray bead-blasting, annoyingly, has minor smudges or scratches that you can see if the light catches it just right and if you're super picky like me. They subbed out the bead-blasting to a third-party and they should have been more careful in handling.

Anyway, can't wait to build up a gun and shoot it for a live function test! Will keep you guys posted.

Wish I had more ammo!