Another one from the Lone Star state
Evening gents (and ladies),

I come over from 65 Grendel forum also.  Been drooling over a 6mm based on the Grr case for some time now but could not swallow the price of any of the wildcats.

I’m so excited about the 6ARC already received Hornady dies and 3 boxes of the 105 grainers.  Got everything but the barrel for my build and CMMG sent me an email yesterday stating “your order is complete” whatever that means.

Now I just got to decide whether or not I want to sell my 2nd Grendel build!

Trashy
Welcome! I agree that I also have been waiting for a 6mm Grendel to be a SAAMI cartridge so I don't need to fuss with wildcats.
:: 6mmARC Target Cartridge with Hunting Capability :: 6.5 GRENDEL Hunting Cartridge with Target Capability :: 
:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::
(07-04-2020, 12:30 AM)KRYSTOFILUS Wrote: Welcome! I agree that I also have been waiting for a 6mm Grendel to be a SAAMI cartridge so I don't need to fuss with wildcats.

Thank you sir!  Getting SAAMI'd brings the price for components down to us common folk's wallet depth!

Trashy
Happy 4th from Arizona. I've been a long time Grendel shooter with 2 gas guns, 2 Howa mini's and an MGM 6.5G barrel for my Encore. Been a long time fan of the .264. I shot 260 rems for many years before coming across the Grendel. I'll be sending one of my Howa Mini G's to Preferred Barrel Blanks on Monday to get re-barrelled to the 6ARC. Really looking forward to this cartridge. This could possibly put a few of my varmint rigs to pasture (17 Hornet, 204 Ruger, 223's). As I get older I find that I gravitate to a couple of rifles I enjoy shooting more than others. I'm hoping this becomes one of them.

Cheers!