General Maintenance
Just spent the morning breaking in my new ARC!  Very pleased with its performance.  Only problem I have is that I’m new to the AR and I’m trying to be as fastidious as reasonable. Unfortunately, no one seems to be producing a chamber brush for the ARC, nor for the Grendel.  What are folks using?
You can use a bore mop sized big enough for the chamber, or a regular chamber brush with a large cotton patch around it. The diameter of the case is .4315 so a 44 bore brush should do well.

The lugs on the barrel extension should be fine with a standard AR chamber brush.
Iosso Products has 6.5 Grendel chamber cleaning brushes. Pretty sure they'll work for the 6mm ARC as well.

https://iosso.com/clean/products/65-gren...for-ar-15/
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal
For a chamber mop I’ve used a .410 cloth-mop thingy... cause I had one. It did fine.
Lrrpf52 on 65 Grendel.com sells a Grendel brush. In the vendor section ar15buildbox. Com.
I use a 9mm bore brush for my 65G/6ARC chambers.
:: 6mmARC Target Cartridge with Hunting Capability :: 6.5 GRENDEL Hunting Cartridge with Target Capability :: 
:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::
(02-28-2021, 03:15 AM)KRYSTOFILUS Wrote: I use a 9mm bore brush for my 65G/6ARC chambers.
Thanks, and thanks to all.  There are so many hard and fast opinions about such things today that one tends to question common sense.  Appreciate your common sense response.

BTW, the last four of my first 14 break in rounds made a .3” group at 50 yds. I think I’ll like this one!