Two ARCs
The tan one has a 16" Proof CF wrapped barrel and the black one has a 20" Faxon heavy fluted barrel. I have had the tan one together and shooting since NOV. I got the black one together several weeks ago but haven't had a chance to shoot it because of work and weather. That will change this afternoon.

Attached Files Image(s)

Interesting stocks. I don't believe I've seen those before. How did the black one shoot?
I have one of the 20" heavy fluted Faxon barrels on a rifle, it's a damn good shooter right out of the gate. Only had it out once, after 5 fouling rounds and cleaned, it was shooting sub MOA @ 100 yards, and was ringing steel @ 600 yards with 105 RDF's over Lever. I have done 7 or 8 Faxon barrels and not one of them were bad shooters, even their pencil barrels. I have never had vertical stringing with them and I have three pencils now chambered in 5.56.
If you can not see the tyranny of having a gun ban enforced by men with guns... Then you fail to understand why the second amendment was written in the first place.
Dino11 glad to hear that 20" barrel is shooting well for you.

The stocks are from Odin Works and I have become quite fond if them. I make sure that I blue Locktitei the screws once I get them adjusted correctly. I have a third one on my 16" 5.56 rifle.