Here to learn!
I've enjoyed the shooting sports pretty much my entire life and been reloading since the 80's. Started out loading bolt guns and pistols and got into the AR game a few years ago. My 1st build was a 5.56 and then 300 blackout after that. It's been on my bucket list to build a precision to me rifle on the AR platform and the 6 ARC just seemed to be the ticket. On Feb 1st I ordered an X-Caliber bull barrel and now I have the next 2-3 months to acquire all the parts to complete my build. Slowly but surely I'm getting there. Also working on building a reloading component stash between now and the day the build is done. Of course these are trying times to get components and that's why I'm here. Learn all I can about successful powders, bullets, primers, brass, etc. I've been reading through the posts for that last several days and I'm sure I'll be posting some questions and hopefully adding value to the forum once I start doing some load development.
Well come to the asylum! With the ARC being so new, we’re all still learning the ins and outs of it.

I’ve been out of reloading for years and am soaking up all the info here as well, in case I jump back into it.