New to the group
And new to the 6mm ARC, and fairly new to rifle handloading. 

I've been a plinker, and hand gunner, occasional hunter, and general firearm enthusiast most of my life, since I got my first .22 bolt gun at 8. Been reloading pistol, and very NON precision rifle plinkers off and on since around the same age, starting with grandpa in his garage (also where he kept the whiskey), so he'd spend alot of time out there. 

I've been dabbling in rifle hand loading for a few years now, and playing around in the 6.5 Grendel world. My infatuation with 6mm goes back to deer hunting with 6mm Rem. I was always sure my 30.06 hunting buddys were secretly jealous of my choice. I haven't hunted with the Grendel, though that was the original plan, build an upper I could slap on an AR lower, and go hunting! Then I started to enjoy punching paper, and hand loading once I had a feel of what the 6.5G could do on an AR platform. 

So I guess it was just a matter of time.... Still waiting on my Uintah 6mm ARC upper that I ordered just a week ago. It will share a rifle case and a lower receiver with my 20" Grendel upper.

Like I said, I'm brand new, haven't received my upper yet, but I already bought a set of Hornady dies, and ordered some bullets. No brass that I can find, though I may resize some Grendel brass just to get me in the game. Like alot of folks, I'm powder challenged at the moment too. 

Happy to have found the group, and to be part of the community here. 

Chris
Welcome to the 6mm ARC forums Beerfix. There are bunch of knowledgeable & helpful folks here. I'm an old fart (74) who has been shooting guns since 6 years old & reloading from my early 20's. I'm still learning new things about shooting & reloading from the gents here & on the Grendel forum. Best two forums I've ever been a part of.

My Uintah 6mm ARC upper is on it's way. Tuesday, so it says in UPS notifications. WooHoo! Big Grin
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal
Beerfix now thats cool name !!!

I suspect you wont be 1st nor the last Grendel man to think about switching to the darkside (6mm).

Ive just converted my Howa Grendel to ARC in the last week and boy am I enjoying it. Post up your experiences and welcome aboard.