OUT OF STOCK 6mm ARC MONSTER 12
Short barrels and efficient 6mm bullets are a match made in heaven — or forged by warriors in the fires of Hades, if you will.

Our 6mmARC 12" MONSTER barrels in 416R bead-blasted stainless steel have arrived!

They feature a 1:7 twist with 5R rifling and each weighs 1 lb 8.6 oz. This allows these barrels to handle even the heaviest 6mm bullets out to the longest range you care to shoot.

Muzzle is threaded for 5/8-24 devices. Gas block journal is 0.750 and Carbine Length Gas System (CLGS) gas port is located such that gas blocks can be butted right up to the gas block shoulder. On the breech end, barrel extension is nitrided for all-weather durability and lubricity of the extension-bolt interface.

Barrel external profile could be called a medium weight — perfect for field use. Profile starts out heavy — like a bull barrel — near the chamber where extra metal is most important, and tapers to a light profile near the muzzle where weight is unnecessary. This moves the center of balance of your rifle closer to the mid-point, and makes the weapon feel lighter and handle better.

Finally, our MONSTER skull logo is laser-etched near the muzzle for an extra touch of cool. ;-)

Price for our 6mmARC MONSTER 12 is $139 plus shipping.

Order from our SixFiveArms website HERE.

Attached Files Image(s)

:: 6mmARC Target Cartridge with Hunting Capability :: 6.5 GRENDEL Hunting Cartridge with Target Capability :: 
:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::
Toooooo tempting.
My wallet is crying out for mercy!!!!!!!!!!
Sweet news! I have a BCM upper and a “6MM ARC” engraved ejection port cover just waiting.

If you have any S&Ds I’m up for one, this ain’t gonna be a pretty SBR, it’ll be a working gun.

grayfox... give in, resistance is futile.

A question for the head heathen- are these dimpled for gas block screws?
These are not dimpled for gas block screws.
:: 6mmARC Target Cartridge with Hunting Capability :: 6.5 GRENDEL Hunting Cartridge with Target Capability :: 
Roger, thanks.
U P D A T E: MONSTER 12s and 20s are here and NOW IN STOCK and ready to ship.

Get yours from the SixFiveArms website HERE.

Attached Files Image(s)

Order placed!
How long is the flat area between the muzzle flare and ramp up to the gas block journal? Just wondering if a Magneto would fit.
my order is in too. Dave.
I wanna say the flat area is 1.75". See photo.

Attached Files Image(s)

Thanks Krystofilus. It's a little short but I already figured out a solution. Just letting my bolt question marinate a bit on the 6.5G forum.....
Cool. BTW, my new and improved bolt — Mk136 Mod1 — has a slightly thicker rim upon which the lugs sit, which will make the rim about as thick as a standard 6.8 SPC bolt. This batch is due mid April.

Having said that, none of the larger case heads inheriting standard 5.56 bolt dimensions is gonna have the same bolt life as the round counts on a 5.56 bolt. Simple physics and metallurgy.

There are other solutions that don't resort to exotic and expensive metals, but have deep development costs. Meanwhile, it is what it is. ;-)
Not too shabby!

Ordered Wednesday night around 2315.

Got shipping label notice Wednesday around 2350.

Got the barrel Saturday in the mail.

Now I just have to find the BCM upper that gives the tightest fit with my barrel and start building.
I wish this barrel was nitrided like some of the others are.
Alwie, upcoming batches of 6ARC 16" and 20" will be nitrided.