My New ARC Barrel
I just checked my emails & discovered a notification from UPS that a shipping label has been created by Precision Firearms. Woohoo! My new 6mm ARC AR barrel is due to be delivered next Tuesday. Big Grin
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal
It's on the truck & on its way. Big Grin  Revised delivery date is Wednesday. Oh well... I've waited six months, one more day I can cope with.  Rolleyes
Got my PF barrel yesterday & it's a beauty! I have it installed on my BCM upper but still need a muzzle device, a scope mount & a scope. The muzzle brake, scope mount & scope I had intended to use for this build got hijacked by my bolt gun 6mm ARC. Rolleyes

Will post pics when she's done...
Sounds like it is coming along nicely. We expect a range report on your first outing with it.
(03-25-2021, 03:14 PM)SBRSarge Wrote: Sounds like it is coming along nicely. We expect a range report on your first outing with it.

I'll do that. Smile
My 6mm ARC AR is done... for now. I might use a different scope mount at some later date.

The particulars...

Precision Firearms 20" barrel, 1-7.5" twist with rifle +1 gas port
Wilson Combat Q-Comp muzzle brake
Aero Precision adjustable gas block
BCM Upper receiver (lapped, thermal fit)
Trijicon 30mm Credo 4-16x50 illuminated MRAD scope
Burris PEPR scope mount
CMMG Lower receiver
Wilson Combat single stage trigger
Midwest Industries 15" Handguard with ERGO M-LOK rail covers
Reproduction A1 Buttstock with trap door
Magpul Grip with storage insert for spare bolt & firing pin

She's pretty hefty at 10.25lbs...

Attached Files Image(s)

It looks good. How’s the cheek weld with the A1 stock?
(03-31-2021, 11:07 AM)SBRSarge Wrote: It looks good. How’s the cheek weld with the A1 stock?

I like the A1 stocks. They fit me well, I have a good cheek weld & my eye comes right to the scope naturally. There's no shifting around to get a good sight picture.
Looking good. My beloved GiGi tips the bathroom scale at about 10 lbs. She may be big boned, but she's got a great personality. I'm sure yours will likewise!