Beware of Scam Website selling primers
I suspect this website of being a scam:

http://bestdefensearmoryandrange.com/
Thanks... you have reasons which are...?
Always good to BOLO...
(03-21-2021, 07:22 PM)grayfox Wrote: Thanks... you have reasons which are...?
Always good to BOLO...
I am not 100% sure, but

1 - my CC company blocked them so that i can not use my cc on that site.
2- there are spelling errors on their web site.
3- They want me to use other payment methods .... like paypal.
4- They claim to have 1000s of primers while everyone else is out of stock.

If i am wrong please let me know because i would love to pickup primers.
Considering this info, I'd think you got this pegged correctly...
I would conclude the same thing in your shoes.
Thanks for sharing, this is also a good set of clues for anyone else when looking at a web vendor.

as a followup note, Paypal burned me 3 times last year, I don't trust them with my money any more.

One more safety factor you can use sometimes, is to set up a "virtual credit card" number thru your regular one, limit it to a few dollars over your purchase price and set its expire date for 1-2 months. that way no one can do very much with it, even if they get hold of that #.
(03-22-2021, 02:55 PM)grayfox Wrote: Considering this info, I'd think you got this pegged correctly...
I would conclude the same thing in your shoes.
Thanks for sharing, this is also a good set of clues for anyone else when looking at a web vendor.

as a followup note, Paypal burned me 3 times last year, I don't trust them with my money any more.

One more safety factor you can use sometimes, is to set up a "virtual credit card" number thru your regular one, limit it to a few dollars over your purchase price and set its expire date for 1-2 months.  that way no one can do very much with it, even if they get hold of that #.
exactly what i do if goes south visa is way better protection than paypal.
I got burned on PayPal 15 years ago and had no recourse. I withdrew myself from them and will never, ever go back.
Be aware, they also own "venmo". Same circus, different tent.