New from Mo!
Hello to everyone I just want say I’m glad to be here I just got my recent build together I went to with a Shilen 24 inch match grade heavy varmint barrel can’t wait to try it out next Saturday!!!
Welcome,
Some build details would be nice and what your using the rifle for.
Hello Troy!

As far as build details on another forum a member mentioned the idea of a “sleeper build” and I thought about that a lot how cool would it be to have a very basic plain Jane AR 15 that had a custom barrel I wanted something that wouldn’t get a second glance until it came time to shoot! I wanted a semi auto that would shoot bugholes lights out!!! So that’s what I tried to do here I went with a real plain receiver set but I put in a nice trigger and barrel I hope she shoots well I’ll find out on Saturday!
parts list!!!

Shilen match grade 24 inch heavy varmint barrel
Stoner .936 low pro gas block bought from midway USA
Aero precision rifle length stainless steel gas tube
Nordic Components 15 inch free float hand guard!
^^barrel nut
Noreen firearms stripped upper
Random upper completion kit
Failsafe zero NiB BCG (bolt headspaced to barrel)
Random charging handle
Lower Anderson’s “ghost” lower
Unbranded LPK
CMC FLATTY 2.5 lb single stage trigger
Magpul moe pistol grip
A2 stock buffer/tube
Gisselle sic 42 super duty braided rifle length buffer spring
Duramag 6.5 Grendel mag

So what do y’all think?
Welcome to the forum 2c1fr. Sounds like a great rifle you put together, give us the range report on Saturday!
Trashy
Sounds like a “Q Ship build”. Looks innocuous to marauding U-Boats until it opens up and sinks them.

Guys at your range will be taken by surprise when you start ringing steel way past where they expect you to.