New From SOUTH JERSEY ( the clean end)
Just joined up ! built a AR 6 arc shoots well was Juggling scopes to get it right.  Also had a Short supply of Brass to work with. But bought 100 Round of 6.5 Grendle  and Resizeing them to be 6 MM ARC.  Just waiting for a little more reloading info.  Found some here so I have more to work with.
Welcome to the forum from the greatest country in the world! You’ll find lots of information here if you take the time to read through the old threads. If you look on Hornady’s website in the load data section they have 6 ARC load data for both gas and bolt guns. Your gonna enjoy the ARC!
Trashy
THANK YOU!
Yeah welcome! there's also some data now in Hodgdon's website, you can select/download to have it offline.
And Maverick Reloading has some 6 Arc brass (starline) available, it will go fast however.
$75/100, for being actually on the shelf, not too bad of a price.
(07-30-2023, 01:42 AM)grayfox Wrote: Yeah welcome!  there's also some data now in Hodgdon's website, you can select/download to have it offline.
And Maverick Reloading has some 6 Arc brass (starline) available, it will go fast however.
$75/100, for being actually on the shelf, not too bad of a price.
Have hodgdon down loaded, just ordered brass from Druid  $67 + Shiphave been search for quite a while gathering info.
have shot a Couple good loads and some not so good!
Any one have any thing with Staball Match. been looking ,but not much info available
Welcome! It’s a great little cartridge. Enjoy!
Welcome. That's what I did when 6ARC brass was unubtanium.
I am your uncle!